SAT & SUN: 9am - 5.30pm
1. What are the opening hours? 09:00am – 17:30pm (both days).
3. Can I buy a ticket on the day? Yes. Adults - £17, Child (5 - 15 Years) - £7, Family (2 Adults & 2 Children) - £40 for single day admission.
4. Is car parking free? Yes.
5. Is there disabled access? It is mandatory that all showgrounds have a disabled car park, please show your Blue badge on arrival to the showground to gain access. Please be aware that event fields and concert arenas are predominantly on undulating grass surfaces, and the wearing of appropriate clothing and footwear is strongly advised. Wheelchair users should be accompanied by a strong companion.
6. Are children free? Only if the child is under 5 at the time of the event.
7. Are there any concessions? No.
8. How many people does a Family ticket include? 2 adults & 2 children.
9. How can I get a programme? You can purchase one at the event.
10. Are there crèche facilities? No.
11. What is the Medical/First Aid procedure? Qualified first aid staff will be available around the Showground at all times during the Show.
12. What is the Main Arena schedule? Please see the 'What's On' page in the programme.
13. Who are the Celebrities? Please see the 'What's On' page on the website or in the programme.
14. Are dogs allowed? Well behaved dogs are allowed, but must be kept on a short lead at all times. (Dogs are unfortunately not permitted inside the Kent Pavilion or the Clive Emson Conference Centre and any marquee which contains food). No dogs are allowed in the cattle marquees, sheep lines nor the goat marquee.
15. Where are the nearest toilets? There are several WC’s on the showground.
16. Is there a bus/train service to the showground? Truckfest Organisers will NOT be operating a specific bus service for the show.
17. Where is the showground? Follow brown tourist signs from Junction 4 of the M40 or Junction 5 of M25 onto the A21 South.
18. Is there a cash machine on site? No.
19. Can I take pictures/video at the event? Yes - however no drones may be used during the show.
20. Is there any mobility hire available on site? No, there is not any mobility hire available on site at this event. Please make your own arrangements pre-event.