NEWARK & NOTTS SHOWGROUND
SATURDAY: 9am - 5.30pm
SUNDAY: 9am - 5.30pm
1. What are the opening hours? 09:00am – 17:30pm (both days).
3. Can I buy a ticket on the day? Yes. Adults - £17, Child (5 - 15 Years) - £7 Family (2 Adults & 2 Children) - £40 for single day admission.
4. Is car parking free? Yes.
5. Is there disabled access? It is mandatory that all showgrounds have a disabled car park, please show your Blue badge on arrival to the showground to gain access. Please be aware that event fields and concert arenas are predominantly on undulating grass surfaces, and the wearing of appropriate clothing and footwear is strongly advised. Wheelchair users should be accompanied by a strong companion.
6. Are children free? Only if the child is under 5 at the time of the event.
7. Are there any concessions? No.
8. How many people does a Family ticket include? 2 adults & 2 children.
9. How can I get a programme? You can purchase one at the event.
10. Are there crèche facilities? No.
11. What is the Medical/First Aid procedure? Please advise an onsite steward marked in a high visibility vest or with the company uniform of any incidents. Alternatively visit the main gate/event control.
12. What is the Main Arena schedule? Please see the 'What's On' page in the programme.
13. Who are the Celebrities? Please see the 'What's On' page.
14. Are dogs allowed? Yes, but they must be kept on the lead at all times.
15. Where are the nearest toilets? There are several WC’s on the showground.
16. Is there a bus service to the showground? No.
17. Where is the showground? Access can be from the A46, but the ideal approach is from the A17 which allows a longer build up of traffic onto the 20 acre South-Eastern runway. The Newark Showground is only 1.5 miles from the A1 and offers many facilities.
18. Is there a cash machine on site? Unfortunately there is no cash machine on site.
19. Where is the nearest shop/centre? Newark Town Centre is 2 miles away from the showground, giving local amenities.
20. Can I take pictures/video at the event? Yes - however no drones may be used during the show.
21. Is there any mobility hire available on site? No, there is not any mobility hire available on site at this event. Please make your own arrangements pre-event.