ROYAL HIGHLAND CENTRE
SATURDAY: 9am - 5.30pm
SUNDAY: 9am - 5.30pm
1. What are the opening hours? 09:00am – 17:30pm (both days).
3. Can I buy a ticket on the day? Yes. Adults - £17, Child (5 - 15 Years) - £7 Family (2 Adults & 2 Children) - £40 for single day admission.
4. Is car parking free? Parking is chargeable by the showground, at £5 per car.
5. Is there disabled access? It is mandatory that all showgrounds have a disabled car park, please show your Blue badge on arrival to the showground to gain access. Please be aware that event fields and concert arenas are predominantly on undulating grass surfaces, and the wearing of appropriate clothing and footwear is strongly advised. Wheelchair users should be accompanied by a strong companion.
6. Are children free? Only if the child is under 5 at the time of the event.
7. Are there any concessions? No.
8. How many people does a Family ticket include? 2 adults & 2 children.
9. How can I get a programme? You can purchase one at the event.
10. Are there crèche facilities? No.
11. What is the Medical/First Aid procedure? Please advise an onsite steward of any incidents.
12. What is the Main Arena schedule? Please see the 'What's On' page in the programme for details.
13. Who are the Celebrities? Please see the 'What's On' page for details.
14. Are dogs allowed? Yes, but they must be kept on the lead at all times.
15. Where are the nearest toilets? There are several WC’s on the showground.
16. Where is the showground? All shows held at the Royal Highland Centre are signposted from all major routes.
For your Sat Nav enter: EH28 8NB.
The Royal Highland Centre sits off Glasgow Road (A8) between Newbridge roundabout and the A8/Airport roundabout, one of the main routes into the city.
Access to the Royal Highland Centre is from A8/Airport roundabout on to the Eastfield Road. From there signposts are visible directing you to the venue along Fairview Road onto Ingliston Road.
Please click here for further information regarding public transport services to the showground.
17. Is there a cash machine on site? Yes there is a cash machine located at the East Gate in the RBS Building.
18. Where is the nearest shop/centre? Edinburgh city centre is approximately 10 minutes drive. There is a service station located right out of the showground on the main adjacent bypass with local amenities with other service stations located nearby.
19. Can I take pictures/video at the event? Yes - however no drones may be used during the show.
20. Is there any mobility hire available on site? No, there is not any mobility hire available on site at this event. Please make your own arrangements pre-event.