EAST OF ENGLAND SHOWGROUND
SUNDAY: 9am - 5.30pm
MONDAY: 9am - 5.30pm
1. What are the opening hours? 09:00am – 17:30pm (both days).
3. Can I buy a ticket on the day? Yes. Adults - £20, Child (5 - 15 Years) - £9 Family (2 Adults & 2 Children) - £50 for single day admission.
4. Is car parking free? Yes.
5. Is there disabled access? It is mandatory that all showgrounds have a disabled car park, please show your Blue badge on arrival to the showground to gain access. Please be aware that event fields and concert arenas are predominantly on undulating grass surfaces, and the wearing of appropriate clothing and footwear is strongly advised. Wheelchair users should be accompanied by a strong companion.
6. Are children free? Only if the child is under 5 at the time of the event.
7. Are there any concessions? No.
8. How many people does a Family ticket include? 2 adults & 2 children.
9. How can I get a programme? You can purchase one at the event.
10. Are there crèche facilities? No.
11. What is the Medical/First Aid procedure? First Aiders are located under the Grandstand within the Main Arena.
12. What is the Main Arena schedule? Please see the 'What's On' page in the programme.
13. Who are the Celebrities? Please see the 'What's On' page on the website or in the programme.
14. Are dogs allowed? Yes, but they must be kept on the lead at all times.
15. Where are the nearest toilets? There are several WC’s on the showground, the main toilets being under the grandstand (main arena seating).
16. Is there a bus service to the showground? Truckfest Organisers will NOT be operating a specific bus service for the show.
17. Where is the showground? All shows held at the East of England Showground are signposted from all major routes:
For your Sat Nav enter: PE2 6XE
A1 South-bound: Follow signs to the East of England Showground
A1 North-bound: Exit at Junction 17 and follow signs to the East of England Showground
A14: Take the A605, bypass Oundle and follow signs to the East of England Showground
18. Is there a cash machine on site? Yes. There is one located under the grandstand and the other through Gate 15 in the new executive building, Peterborough Arena.
19. Where is the nearest shop/centre? Head out of the showground, driving towards Peterborough on the A605, turn off at slip road signposted ‘Hampton’ (Serpentine Green). You will find a 24hr Tescos, Boots, food court and high street stores
20. Can I take pictures/video at the event? Yes - however no drones may be used during the show.
21. Is there any mobility hire available on site? Yes there is mobility hire available at this event - please contract Bartrams Mobility Hire 4 U at 01353 653752 or see www.mobilityhire4you.com