THREE COUNTIES SHOWGROUND
SATURDAY: 9am - 5.30pm
SUNDAY: 9am - 5.30pm
1. What are the opening hours? 09:00am – 17:30pm (both days).
3. Can I buy a ticket on the day? Yes. Adults - £17, Child (5 - 15 Years) - £7 Family (2 Adults & 2 Children) - £40 for single day admission.
4. Is car parking free? Yes.
5. Is there disabled access? It is mandatory that all showgrounds have a disabled car park, please show your Blue badge on arrival to the showground to gain access. Please be aware that event fields and concert arenas are predominantly on undulating grass surfaces, and the wearing of appropriate clothing and footwear is strongly advised. Wheelchair users should be accompanied by a strong companion.
6. Are children free? Only if the child is under 5 at the time of the event.
7. Are there any concessions? No.
8. How many people does a Family ticket include? 2 adults & 2 children.
9. How can I get a programme? You can purchase one at the event.
10. Are there crèche facilities? No.
11. What is the Medical/First Aid procedure? Please advise an onsite steward marked in a high visibility vest or with the company uniform of any incidents. Alternatively visit the main gate/event control.
12. What is the Main Arena schedule? Please visit the 'What's On' page in the programme.
13. Who are the Celebrities? Please visit the 'Whats On' page in the programme or on the website.
14. Are dogs allowed? Yes but must be kept on a lead at all times.
15. Where are the nearest toilets? There are several WC’s on the showground. Baby changing facilities are located at the West Gate and disabled access in the Severn Hall.
16. Where is the showground? Located approx 8 miles from the M5 and M50 motorways. The Showground is easily accessible.
For your Sat Nav enter: WR13 6NW
17. Is there a cash machine on site? Yes there is a cash machine on site, located by the meeting point on Row 5, Avenue G.
18. Can I take pictures/video at the event? Yes - however no drones may be used during the show.
19. Is there a designated shuttle bus from the train station to the Truckfest South West & Wales show? No there is not.
20. Is there any mobility hire available on site? No, there is not any mobility hire available on site at this event. Please make your own arrangements pre-event.